I am a licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) in the state of Washington #LH00005260. I have been a practicing Psychotherapist for over 30 years. I received my Masters Degree from Seattle University Counseling and Rehabilitation in 1983.
I am licensed to accept insurance and am a provider for most insurance panels in Seattle. In most cases, I will submit your billing information. You are responsible for understanding the type of coverage you have (e.g. if I am listed as a primary provider or out of network provider for your insurance plan, how many visits are covered annually, your co-payment amount, the annual deductible, how the treatment will be managed by your insurance company and your therapist). You are also responsible for coverage of my fee if your insurance denies coverage for any reason.
Credentials and Affiliations
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Washington State
- Certified Jungian Analyst
- Trainer, Educator, Practitioner Group Psychotherapy, Psychodrama and Sociometry: psychodramacertification.org
- New School for Analytical Psychology (faculty): nsanpsy.com
- Antioch, Seattle (adjunct faculty)
- Inter-Regional Society of Jungian Analysts (analyst member): irsja.org
- International Association of Analytical Psychology (analyst member): IAAP.org
- Northwest Alliance for Psychoanalytic Study (member)
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree, Studio Arts (1975) North Texas University
Master of Arts, Counseling and Rehabilitation (1983) Seattle University
You may also find more information about my teaching and academic interests on the New School for Analytical Psychology’s website: nsanpsy.com